1001 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 205
Americans for Democracy & Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) fosters awareness of and support for democracy and human rights in Bahrain and the Middle East.
- In our communities, we raise awareness of key issues by hosting events with an emphasis on bringing speakers from the Bahraini-American community and from Bahrain to the US to meet with lawmakers, US government officials, and other non-profit organizations.
- In the non-profit sector, we work closely with other leading human rights organizations in the US, Bahrain, and Europe to strengthen advocacy efforts.
- In Congress and the executive branch, we develop relationships with key legislative representatives and government officials to create sustainable improvements in US foreign policy that support and strengthen human rights in Bahrain.
- Internationally,we work with activists and non-governmental organizations to raise awareness of the human rights situation in Bahrain among UN officials, state representatives to the UN, and European parliament leaders.
- In the media, we work to increase awareness of the human rights situation in Bahrain by promoting and distributing news and information regarding events taking place within Bahrain, and by serving as a source of expertise in interviews and in written publications.
- In Bahrain, we support the work of leaders in the democracy and human rights movement by facilitating connections between them and US policymakers, other government officials, and leading non-profit organizations in the US.