Phone: 800-503-3330, 202-289-2220
Helps find available hotel rooms. Reservation Hotline Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm EST; Closed Saturday, Sunday
- Adams Inn, 1746 Lanier Pl., NW
(800) 578-6807, (202) 745-3600, fax: (202) 319-7958, email: adamsinn at adamsinn.com, www.adamsinn.com
$99-$109/night; includes breakfast, $10 parking, $10 per added guest
Neighborhood: Upper Northwest
- Allen Lee Hotel, 2224 F St., NW
(800) 462-0186, (202) 331-1224, http://www.theallenleehotel.com/
Private bath: $63-99 (single), $79-119 (1 dbl bed), includes continental breakfast
Neighborhood: Near Foggy Bottom Metro, 3 blks. from Blue/Orange line
- American Guest House Bed and Breakfast
2005 Columbia Rd., NW Washington, DC
202-588-1180; www.americanguesthouse.com/ Rates: call or go to website.
- American Youth Hostel International, 1009 11th St., NW
(202) 737-2333, fax: (202) 737-1508, email: reserve at hiwashingtondc.org, www.hiwashingtondc.org$29 (members) – $32 (nonmembers), $6 discount if you book onlineNeighborhood: near Metro Center metro, Red/Orange/Blue lineInclude names, number and gender of people in your group. Open 24 hours for check-in. Dorm-style. Group rates for 10 or more people. Accepts Visa and MC.
- Andrews Guest House, 2708 Ontario Rd., NW
5 twin beds in 3 rooms w/shared bath; suggested contribution $40-$60
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Braxton Hotel, 1440 Rhode Island Ave. NW
Economy twin starts at $69.99; doubles start at $79.99
Neighborhood: Dupont/Logan Circle
- Brickskeller, 1523 22nd Street, NW
$83 with shared bath
Located between P & O Sts., 2 blocks from DuPont Circle metro (red line).
- Carlyle Suites Hotel, 1731 New Hampshire Ave., NW
(800) 964-5377, (202) 234-3200, carlylesuites.com
Efficiency Suites — Single: $129, Double: $139 (three people can stay in a double), Grand Double (2 double beds): $159, Grand King (king-size bed): $169; no charge for kids under 18.
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle, Red line metro (3 blks. from metro)
- Centro Maria Residence, 650 Jackson St., NE
(202) 635-1697, fax: (202) 635-7246, email: residencecmwash at verizon.net
$50/night, $250/week, includes breakfast; Women Only, ages 18-29, no kids
Neighborhood: Brookland, 3 blks. from Metro, bus nearby
- Columbia Guest House
Single and Double Rooms, Shared or private bath
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Connecticut Woodley Guest House
Neighborhood: Woodley Park
- Days Inn, 4400 Connecticut Ave., NW
(202) 244-5600, (800) 325-2525
$119 plus tax (single); $101.15 advance rate, subject to availability.
Includes continental breakfast. AAA discount subject to availability
Metro: Van Ness-UDC. Parking $15-$30. Neighborhood: Upper Northwest
- East Capitol Street Guest House, 6th St. and East Capitol St., SE
(877) 893-3233, bedandbreakfastdc.com
$50-$130, 3-night minimum, six rooms, no private baths
Non-smoking, no kids; 6 blocks from Capitol
- The Embassy Inn, 1627 16th St., NW
(800) 423-9111, (202) 234-7800, http://embassy-dc-hotels.com/
The rate includes a continental breakfast, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, which is served all day. Free WiFi access. 38 rooms available, AAA discounts.
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- First Trinity Lutheran, 4th and E St., NW
Call (202) 737-4859 M-F 9-5, ask for Pastor Tom or Ruth, http://www.firsttrinitydc.org/#/hostel
Min. 5 people, 5-10 in group – $25 each, 11-20 in group – $20 each
Mattresses in Fellowship Hall, bring your own sleeping bag, kitchen has microwave and fridge. Metro 1/2 block away.
Neighborhood: Judiciary Square
- Grace Lutheran Church
(202) 726-6014 or (202) 829-9400/9405; email: grace at us.net
Price: $18/night w/linens, $15/night without
Neighborhood: Upper 16th Street, NW
- Harrington Hotel, 11 and E St., NW
(202) 628-8140 or Toll-free (800) 424-8532; www.hotel-harrington.com
Queen $109 / 2 Doubles $125 / 2 Queens $135; no special family rates
Neighborhood: 1 1/2 blk from Metro Center, Red/Blue/Orange lines
- Hilltop Hostel, 300 Carroll St., NW
(202) 291-9591; www.hosteldc.com
$22/night, incl. tax and linens (private rooms also available), no curfew/lockout
Neighborhood: Takoma Park, only 50 meters from Red Line
- Hilton Garden Inn, 815 14th St., NW (between H. & I. Sts.)
Metro station: Located across from Metro Center (blue/orange/red lines)
- Holiday Inn on the Hill, 415 New Jersey Ave., NW
800-638-1116 or 202-638-1616
$143.10 to $151.05, Located 2 blocks from Capitol.
For groups of 10 or more, call Cresma Reotutar 202-434-0110.
- International Guest House, 1441 Kennedy St., NW
(202) 726-5808, email: igh_dc at juno.com
$30 per person per night. 12 beds, includes continental breakfast. Kids 6-16 1/2 price. Single $30, double $60. Mennonite-run. Shared bathroom, closes at 11 pm.
Neighborhood: Upper Northwest, next to bus stop, not close to Metro
- Julie Billiart Residence, Dupont Circle
- Kalorama Guest House (bed and breakfast – 2 locations), 1854 Mintwood Place
(202) 667-6369, (800) 974-6450; 2700 Cathedral Ave., NW
(202) 328-0860, (800) 974-9101; kaloramaguesthouse.com
Victorian B & B. Phones and TV in public areas.
$95 Shared bath; $85/$120 Private bath ($5/each for additional person);
$130 Suite (private bath, accommodates 2-6 people, depending on room); includes continental breakfast. Check-in before 8:30pm.
Not handicapped-accessible, no TV, no telephone, no elevator, kids aged 6 and up only.
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan near Woodley Park/Zoo Metro, Red line
- Motel 6, 6711 Georgia Ave. NW
Located 1 mile from metro
- Red Roof Inn, 500 H St., NW
(202) 289-5959 or (800) 228-5150; www.redroofinn.com
Single: $139 or Double: $149 (not including tax), $15 parking
Neighborhood: Near Judiciary Square metro, Red line
- Shalom Place, Saint Lukes Methodist Church, 3655 Calvert St, NW
(202) 333-4949, ask for Jamie; http://shalomplacedc.org
24 beds that they normally rent out at $20/person/night. 50% discount for groups of more than 10 people. 2 large dorm rooms (1 for men and one for women, 12 beds in each room), also has a large meeting room and kitchen, and large parking lot. Not near metro (but there’s a bus stop outside), close to American university and across the street from Vice Prez’s residence.
- Simpkins’ Bed and Breakfast, 1601 19th St NW
800-6 HOST 93 or (202) 387-1328
$10 (includes tax) per person for couples in dorm. One person $15 for a shared room or get both beds for $40. You need to show student ID, a passport or organizational literature to get in.
Neighborhood: Northeast DC. “X” line buses run from Union Station.
- Susan Tripodi’s Guest House, near Congress
- The Tabard Inn, 1739 N St., NW
(202) 785-1277, http://www.tabardinn.com/
Rooms with private bath are $138 to $188. Rooms with shared bath are $94 to $133. Each additional person is $15. Includes breakfast.
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle, Red line
- Washington International Student Center, 2451 18th Street N.W.
800-567-4150, 202-667-7681; www.washingtondchostel.com; DCStudentcenter at aol.com
$23/night, free pick-up from Greyhound and Amtrak stations, free breakfast, no curfew
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- William Penn House (run by the Society of Friends), 515 East Capitol St., SE; (202) 543-5560, http://williampennhouse.org
Less than 10 people: $40, 10+ people: $35
Breakfast is served daily. Linens are provided. Rooms are shared.
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill, Eastern Market/Union Station metro, Red/Blue/Orange lines
- Windsor Inn, 1842 16th Street, NW (at T St.)
800-423-9111, 202-667-0300, http://www.windsor-inn-hotel-dc.com/
Located 6 blocks from Dupont Circle metro (red line).
- Windsor Park, 2116 Kalorama Rd.
(800) 247-3064, (202) 483-7700, www.windsorparkhotel.com
Singles: $139, Doubles: $149; 30% discount for group of 10 or more is possible, 43-person maximum.
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan, near Woodley Park/Zoo metro, Red line
- Woodley Park Guest House, 2647 Woodley Rd, NW
(202) 667-0218; www.woodleyparkguesthouse.com
Handful of rooms including single shared bath: $85, double private bath: $125-185
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan, 1 block from Woodley Park/Zoo metro, Red line
- Best Western Beltway, 5910 Princess Garden Parkway; Lanham, MD
$90, Includes breakfast; 18-20 rooms available
One mile to metro. 25 minutes from downtown. Bus parking available for guests.
- Cherry Hill RV Park, 9800 Cherry Hill Road, College Park, MD
(301) 937-7116, (800) 801-6449, email: DCcamping at aol.com, www.cherryhillpark.com, make reservations online
$50/night, for 2 people and vehicle, includes sewer, electric, water, cable TV hook-up; 200 spaces in winter; 12 miles from DC, shuttle to metro
- Days Inn & Suites – Laurel, 9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723
301-725-0769 (Reservations); www.daysinn.com
Special Event Rate: $99+tax/night
Amenities: BRAND NEW PROPERTY, Free Breakfast, High Speed Internet,
Suites Available, Fitness Center, Pet Friendly
- Duncan’s Family Campground, 5381 Sands Rd., Lothian, MD
(800) 222-2086, (410) 741-9558, www.duncansfamilycampground.com
$33/night full hook-ups, many discounts (AAA, etc.)
21 miles to DC, 25-min. drive to metro park & ride, or van to metro, $2 roundtrip
- Howard Johnson – Cheverly, 5811 Annapolis Rd, Cheverly, MD 20784
301-779-7700 (Reservations); www.hojo.com
Special Event Rate: $99+tax/night (1-4 people)
Amenities: New pillow-top mattresses, free hot continental
breakfast, free shuttle service, restaurant on-site, free wireless
internet, pet friendly, located on B/W Pkwy, 3 miles to Downtown
- Washington Norwich House, College Park, MD
Reservations are required; Free internet access.
- Americana Motel, 1400 Jefferson Davis Highway; Arlington, VA
Tel: 703-979-3772; Fax: 703-979-0547
$99 for single, $119 for double, includes continental breakfast.
Metro station: 1.5 blocks from Crystal City (blue line)
- Aquia Pines Camp Resort, 3071 Jefferson Davis Highway; Stafford, VA
(540) 659-3447, 800-726-1710 for reservations, http://www.aquiapines.com/
38 miles from White House, can handle big rigs, make reservations via website.
- Bragg Towers, 99 S. Bragg St.; Alexandria, VA
$99, located 15-20 minutes from downtown/1.5 miles from Van Dorn metro (blue line); Can accommodate 2 buses.
- Comfort Inn of Tysons Corner, 1587 Spring Hill Rd.; Vienna, VA 22182
$79.95 for double room.
Located 10 miles from downtown and 5 min. shuttle to metro. Bus parking for guests.